[C320-list] AtoProp Feedback

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Thu May 16 05:25:20 PDT 2013

I had an AutoProp for a while on my last boat and had to grind a little divot in the strut to keep it from hitting. I took it off because of a vibration that it still produced, which may have been a result of the original shaft. I think a stainless shaft is recommended. Other than that, it was great and I'd do it again. I currently have a Martec two blade folder, which is much cheaper, but doesn't back as well.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach, CA

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...