[C320-list] Porta Bote

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 07:19:24 PDT 2013

Mark, after taking some measurements I think the 8 footer would suit our 320 best. Do you ever leave it assembled on the foredeck? it looks like it could fit there for a short hop. Do you have any pictures of how you store it? How does it handle in choppy water? We have a 2 stroke Nissan 3.5 which I believe would be about perfect for it. Do you have a newer bote, did you buy it new? Any other input would be great. I'm about to order one and just needed a few details from an actual owner of an 8 footer that uses it with a Catalina 320.

Thanks,
Bruce