[C320-list] Water leak

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:58:10 PDT 2013

We experienced the very same thing early on, figured it out and it has
never reoccurred. I can no longer remember precisely what caused it,
but will share what I do recall in the hope that it will be of help to
you.

In our case it was definitely not the result of deck hardware leaking.
I recall that the source of the water, like roof leaks, was in no way
suggested by were it appeared in the aft cabin. Lastly I recall that
when I figured out that the interior liner and the inside of the port
locker are not entirely opposite surfaces, is when I found out where
the water was coming from.

Thanks, Chris Burti From: Capt Diane