[C320-list] Perkins M30 heat exchg bundle

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Thu May 23 07:24:57 PDT 2013

Don

I ran across the same issue.  I think the tube you are talking about is the round brass that slides inside the heat exchanger.  The holes face down.  That allows the raw water to flow in and out between the tubes.

BTW: You may want to  replace the two rubber boots that coonect to the ends of heat exchanger and tube.  I did , mostly because they fell apart during disassembly .

Tony

Hull # 30