[C320-list] Raw Water Intake

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:15:28 PDT 2013

Groco makes straining/screening devices that could be put on the bottom to
guard against things like that; but, I don't know if it is advisable to do
so.  You can find Groco products at West Marine, marine stores, and various
on-line stores. Groco is a very prominent mfgr of such things. You can also
call their factory and ask for their recommendation. They are in
Stevensville, MD across the Bay from Annapolis. 410-604-3800. I found them
very helpful on a different project.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"