[C320-list] Dry aqua muffler

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:18:03 PST 2013

I don't know the internal design. I presume it is a baffled box of some
sort. Others have removed it in order to fix a leak and returned it to
service. Some have returned it to Catalina who made a new one as they are
apparently custom made for the available space. As long as ours is working
it's not high enough on the project list to deal with. I've often thought if
I had to take it out, I'd replace it with a stock unit like the Vetus
Waterlock series. Check Vetus out on the web. Perhaps there is someone on
this list with a production muffler/waterlock?

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"