[C320-list] Dry aqua muffler

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 7 12:01:28 PST 2013

I removed the water lift on my boat as I thought it was leaking around the screws which attach it to the platform. It wasn't leaking but rather was a pesky coolant  hose which I later discovered. When I took the muffler out there was very little water in it. While I had the muffler out I serviced the drain cock and it now opens and closes easily. I rarely get more than a half cup out of it. I too would like to see how these fibreglas lift pots are made?CheersJohnM1999 #574