[C320-list] Quantum Sail Pack and Strong Track/slide system

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:44:53 PST 2013

When we got our new mainsail from Scott Allen (Formerly UK Sails) in
Annapolis he suggested and we bought a three line dutchman system and that
works perfectly.
He also suggested the Tides slide, which we did not buy, but it is a
wonderful system that will never hang up on the gate9There is none)
Irv Grunes
2001#851