[C320-list] Length overall

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 06:32:13 PST 2013

At the marina I have used for over 30 years, actual boat length often comes up.
The yard drops a plumb-line off the point most forward and aft on the boat. The distance between
these points is then measured and that determines the boat length for the storage bill.
As I recall, my 2000 #680 was measured at 32'-8" and rounded to 33'.
Art