[C320-list] Length overall

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:34:20 PST 2013

I find it interesting that many marinas are very particular when measuring
the length overall for storage but don't count the powerboats with their
outboards or i/o's up, the way they leave them in their slip! It can easily
add 3 or more feet to the overall length. One boater in my marina removed
his swim platform because it would have cost him $500 extra for summer
storage and additional for winter storage.
I think that you would have to hang a string weight from the front and back
of the boat (out of the water) and measure the flat distance on the ground
to get an accurate measurement.
Martin Rosenberg
"Avalon"  #823