[C320-list] Prop

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Nov 25 09:50:52 PST 2013

Diane,
This summer I did some serious maintenance on my Yanmar, including chasing all the rust and repainting  (I now insist that everyone that comes on board has to ogle the engine.  My wife would love it if I would put the engine covers back on).  The ratio is stamped on the back of the transmission.  I didn't realize that it was until I had stripped all the paint off to clear up bad corrosion in that area.  Before you remove the paint (unless you too have corrosion there) you might try doing a pencil rubbing.  Mine was 2.21 (from memory) and we have a 2000.
Good luck,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
bruceheyman at cox.net