[C320-list] Prop

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:23:43 PST 2013

Bruce,
  How did you do a pencil rubbing? The exhaust hose is only about an inch
from the transmission on my boat so I can barely get in there. I really
don't want to remove the hose just to read the plate.
  That would be worse than when I had to remove the vent hose and unscrew
the fitting on my waste tank so I could see how full it was. BTW, the
previous owner had stored the boat for the winter with a FULL tank.
Martin Rosenberg
"Avalon"  #823