[C320-list] Length overall

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 12:06:14 PST 2013

Wow, the more I hear about other marinas the more I appreciate mine. They just ask what the length is and it's settled, we're in at 32, that's what the boat is marketed at and that's a fair measurement. I would seriously consider moving if I started getting the treatment I hear some people receive. But then there are many empty slips on my area.