[C320-list] Autopilot

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 26 12:26:56 PST 2013

Yup I have a Raymarine 6000 series Smart Pilot mounted on my 1999 boat and it fits between the wheel axle and the engine instrument pod. Oriented with the motor drive to the starboard of the binnacle with the torque pin mounted onto the binnacle. The engagement lever had to be truncated though as it interfered with the instrument pod.CheersJohnM1999#574