[C320-list] Strut

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Nov 26 13:17:40 PST 2013

Waren,
You are right but now zinc and bronze in the water = corrosion.  Mine was well painted with bottom paint and all it did was cover up the damage.  I have a zinc on the shaft and one on the auto prop but since their is no electrical connection to the strut there is no protection for the strut.  I'm adding a zinc.
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400