[C320-list] C320 North Sails Asymmetrial Spinnaker For Sale

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 00:06:51 PDT 2013

FOR SALE:

North Sails Asymmetrical Spinnaker (Red White and Blue) OEM factory made especially for the Catalina 320.  Complete with ATC Snuffer Sock, ATN Tacker, Sheets and Harken Black Magic Turning Blocks with custom Spectra Loups.  The turning block loups are sized to fit on the aft cleats for a clean, removable fit.  The spinnaker is in excellent condition.  Always garaged at home when not aboard the boat.  Never used in the rain.  Hardly used.  Only flown about 6 times.  This sail is amazing.  With a stiff wind, your C320 is like a rocket ship.  Me and my gunk holing crew are just too lazy to fly this thing in the flukey Puget Sound winds.  So it is taking up too much space in my garage.

Price $2200.

To check out detailed pictures, check out my owner's gallery C320 North Asymmetrical Spinnaker Photo Album on our C320IA website.

The website link is:

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=277&page=1

The sail is in the Seattle area, but we have a second home in San Diego, so I could hand deliver it for free to either the Seattle or San Diego area pretty easily.  I am sure I can also figure out shipping as well, however, I will charge for the additional cost of shipping.

I thought that I would let our fellow C320IA members know about as I advertise it on our C320IA Website and before I put it on Craigslist and eBay.

Please email me off list at davidbswanson at gmail.com if you have any further questions or would like my contact information.

Thanks!

Dave

David Swanson