[C320-list] Removable panels in forward bulkhead?

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:12:59 PDT 2013

Rick,

We have a 1997 #406 and we have the removable panels. In fact we have never
put the panels in. Rummer has it that it is cheaper. We like the way it
makes the cabin looks better and it makes stowing stuff in the V berth
easier and easier to see the stuff we put up there.

We have seen a 1998 and if memory serves it has some other changes. I think
that was the year they bumped out the whale watching seats.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
Muskegon