[C320-list] Fwd: Removable panels in forward bulkhead?

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 5 01:33:12 PDT 2013

Rick,

You might want to review this feature history....
http://www.catalina320.com/kb/doku.php?id=hullhistory
There are other files on the website under reference material/buying info.

Many of the changes (aka "improvements") are like politics.... depends
on whom you talk to and what your needs are.

I've heard many prefer the Yanmar (it is all I've known, so I can't
say one way or another).
The deeper bilge is useful, but then draft increased as well.
BTW, if draft is important to you, look through the chart carefully
and verify draft with your surveyor, as the specs did not keep up with
the engineering changes and some brokerage listings have known to have
been incorrect.
If you plan on sleeping in the aft cabin, you may prefer a boat with
the "escape hatch".
I enjoy cruising with my 3-bladed fixed prop, but it also makes it
impossible for me to be competitive when racing in light winds.

Good luck,
Karl Mielenhausen