[C320-list] Head tank Smells??

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Sun Oct 13 07:12:27 PDT 2013

I did replace the vent hose.

Take the mirror cabinet off - 4 screws. Wiggle out

Then take the two pieces of wood in the  shelf. 6 screws

Then take the board off the 4 screws. This one is a tight fit but take it easy and it comes out.

The vent is top left . The previous owner cut a little access hole.

It was not that bad for me to replace the  black hoses with high quality white hoses.

Tank flips out in a clockwise direction. I cut the hides and ducked taped ends to avoid addition leakage.

Ted - hull 424
905 430 3365 if you want to talk. - Canada

Sent from my iPhone