[C320-list] Garhauer genoa block issue

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Tue Oct 22 07:11:20 PDT 2013

Haven noticed that, but will now be checking. You can call them at (909) 985-7513. I've always been extremely satisfied when I've called them and can't recall anyone better at standing behind their products.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...