[C320-list] Forestay mast rigging

Yam B yamixyz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:15:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the rigging top end for the forestay. This is for
Catalina 320 Hull # 12

The forestay top end is eye 1/2' pin, however, I am not sure how to connect
it to the mast top (refer to the pic link below).  I am guessing that I am
 missing a an extension part that connect to the mast .

the mast is not mounted and I was able to connect the rest of the stays
(Upper, Backstay)

FYI: The catalina user manual was not very clear for the forestay
connection, the rest was easy.

Please check the picture for more details and let me know if you have any
information on the subject

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yamxyz/9777853664/in/set-72157635575066365/