[C320-list] Head ventilation

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Wed Sep 4 11:35:17 PDT 2013

Lou,

We installed a small 12v fan which is attached to the shelf trim just above the aft of the sink head. Also, since we have never used the shower, we installed teak louvers in the bottom of the head door. When leaving the boat for more than a day, we prop the door open a couple of inches with a bungee cord and leave the hatch open @1/2 inch.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor