[C320-list] North/South Carolina Coastal Areas

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:40:57 PDT 2013

I’ll add my recommendation for the area. Look at Fairfield Harbor near New Bern, they have a number of reasonably priced waterfront homes with deep water access. You’ll also want to look at Cypress Landing in Chocowinity on the Pamlico...they have a number of reasonably priced slips for sale and it is well designed for hurricane protection.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867