[C320-list] Refilling Propane Tank

Rick From Inflate Co rick at inflateco.com
Wed Sep 11 13:29:45 PDT 2013

They carry them new at west marine, my knob stripped do had to buy , but cost was ridiculous . I would shop hard on this purchase because I got ripped off on my new one.

Thank you and please excuse any grammatical and/or  typographical  as sent from iPhone.

Rick Portanova | President | CEO
INFLATE CO, INC.
www.InflateCo.com
949-340-0104 Office