[C320-list] Refilling Propane Tank

Christopher Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 11 14:39:10 PDT 2013

I faced similar issue in Mass due to old fashioned reg valve on my alu tank. It was ok for "commercial" use - just not allowed for a consumer to have it refilled.
Solution - ask a lobsterman buddy to take it in with his commercial licence. Voila, refilled for an on-cost of a beer.

Chris Nichols
Personal account