[C320-list] Engine room noise

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 08:23:03 PDT 2013

I have hull #30 and lined both sides of the engine compart with the 1 inch WM Noise Control Barrier Material Reduction. WM Model # 216866.  It was easy to work with and did a great job. I also used gasket material and a flat sound mat in the aft berth from Soundown.  They also sell the same type of stuff WM has may be able to get a better price. They are great to work with and made some good suggestion.   http://www.soundown.com/index_Marine.htm.  I can not tell you how big a differanceboth made.

Tony
Chica Caliente