[C320-list] Engine noise

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:17:22 PDT 2013

A few years ago I insulated my engine compartment with those 1 inch by
12X12 pads that I read about in this list. It made a noticeable
improvement. BUT we just got back from Desolation Sound where we rented a
2004 Cat320 without the insulation and realized what a huge difference the
insulation makes on ours. Glad to be back to my #406 as far as sound goes.

John Meyers
Muskegon
Wind Chime