[C320-list] Forestay mast rigging

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sun Sep 22 21:03:32 PDT 2013

The missing part is actually on page 7. It appears to be the part
labelled with #4 in the photo, and identified as "EYE TOGGLE 26 TOGGLE
1/2" and part number 44110105123 in the table.

You can also see a photo of it (or at least part of it) in this photo:

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20081116143751473

Scott Thompson