[C320-list] Prop, Boom, Vang, Main Sail and Cover

Bill Cromie wp.cromie at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 16:36:31 PDT 2014

I recently installed a new Gori three blade prop, Forespar Costal Leisure Furling boom, Forespar yacht vang, and Doyle main sail on my 2000 S/N 721, therefore I've got some excess parts.

The original prop is a three blade 15 X 9.

The boom is complete minus the mast fitting.

The vang is the original spring unit with all of the tackle.

The main sail is a one year old off-shore FX bolt-rope foot with the Dutchman system installed, new Catalina blue cover and sail ties.

If anyone is interested, contact me at:

wp.cromie at yahoo.com

Fort Myers, Florida

Sent from Bill's iPad Air