[C320-list] visitor looking for a day sail

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sun Apr 27 06:00:41 PDT 2014

Hope this isn't considered inappropriate, if so I apologize in advance.
We are a retired couple that are 320 owners in the Midwest visiting Venice Fl for the next month or so. If there are any 320 owners within reasonable driving distance of Venice, who could take pity on us and help alleviate our inability to sail for the next month, we would sure appreciate it.
At some point we plan to move here but our boat has a fin keel so it wouldn't be coming with us.

Please contact me directly at wflowe3 at netscape.net.

Thanks
Bill