[C320-list] anti freeze

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 2 11:26:23 PDT 2014

If your engine is 6 years old and still has the original antifreeze in it; I'd suggest that you replace it with new stuff. Any good quality automotive antifreeze will suffice. If you change out the antifreeze don't forget that there is about a litre in the hot water heat exchanger and I believe there is an article on the website describing how to blow it out. It's just a matter of disconnecting one of the hoses that leads to the  hot water tank and blow into it. You should close off all of the engine antifreeze drain cocks so that the engine catches the antifreeze from the hot water heat exchanger, and then drain the engine again. If you are handy this should make sense.CheersJohnM1999#574