[C320-list] Electric bilge pump rating.

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Fri Apr 18 19:52:23 PDT 2014

Ahoy......If everything works as advertised, and nothing fails, then one
2.8 gpm is ok.........to many what ifs on a boat away from port would
recommend redundant systems. On every boat I have owned, I have
installed a second electric pump with its own float switch. I've never
needed it, but its good insurance. Joe....#245