[C320-list] C320 List Server Etiquitte Reminder

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 05:09:14 PDT 2014

Thanks Dave,

It is always a good idea to circulate this advice periodically as we all need the reminder. One member of a great sailing email list who was highly regarded for his expertise and well considered advice would post such a reminder every couple of months and earned himself the affectionate nickname of List Ogre. Unfortunately this kind soul has since passed and is much missed.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867