[C320-list] MK I main sheet traveler

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 11:17:51 PDT 2014

I did the Guarhauer mod to my traveler years ago, but if recall it uses the same track as the original boat.  Either way, I like it!

There is no ice now on Lake Michigan, though the winds are making things very wild.  I double and tripled up the dock lines - I hope they hold!

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"