[C320-list] Diesel Leak on Starboard tack

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Mon Aug 4 09:46:47 PDT 2014

I just replaced my sending unit. The screws that held the old unit in place were taped screws. The new sending unit had a bolt and a nice rubber gasket on each bolt. But I could not use them because of different threads.

I used a diesel gasket sealing material from an auto store. No leaks.

If you are going to re-seal the sending unit make sure of the position or your fuel gauge may not work.

Ted 1997 hull 424

Sent from my iPhone