[C320-list] Yanmar trouble

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Tue Aug 5 14:06:47 PDT 2014

Check fuel filter to see if there is any substantial amount of water/debris
at the bottom of the filter bowl. May be picking up the debris & water at
the bottom of the tank. If you have a substantial about of water in the
bottom of the spin-on fuel filter, you may also want to check the on-engine
fuel filter if there is one on your engine.  Some amount of water can
collect over the years at the bottom of your fuel tank given the age of your
vessel and the potential for water to merely enter at the fuel cap due to a
loose fitting rubber washer, in addition to condensation if you run a low
amount of fuel in your tank.
Rick