[C320-list] starboard shelf over fuel tank

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 07:03:20 PDT 2014

I suspect that my fuel gauge sender is faulty since it seems to be stuck between 3/4 and full. It does zero to empty when there is no power. I do plan to review the test procedure on the website. It does look like the sender can't be removed until the shelf is removed. Is that correct? In addition it look like the sensor might be blocked by the block that holds up the forward end of the shelf.  And finally how do you remove the shelf (looks like getting at the aft end will be a bear)?

Jim Brown