[C320-list] starboard shelf over fuel tank

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Fri Aug 29 07:37:09 PDT 2014

Jim I just replaced my faulty sending unit. I followed the test outlined on the web and was sure it was in fact the sending unit, not the gauge or wires.

I did take the out the wood bench only.  Just gives you better access.

Use an open end wrench on the one screw under the seat or your wrench might jam.

I put paper towel all around to collect any possible fuel.

Sent from my iPhone