[C320-list] Canvas Care Waterproofing Tip

Bob and Barb Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 13:01:31 PST 2014

Thanks so much for the tip.  We have that chore ahead of us in the next few weeks.

Bob and Barb Uhlman
Whisper
1158

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:49 PM, Mike Rauh <RaceAnnouncer at verizon.net> wrote:

Great idea Jeff.  I like the 303 waterproofing product so I'll give your
idea a try this spring.

It's not just for waterproofing properties!  I find that bird poop washes
off very easily from areas where the 303 has been applied.

Mike
On Your Mark  #408