[C320-list] Canvas Care Waterproofing Tip

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 13:14:16 PST 2014

I use 303 Aerospace Protectant (same company?) on my Hypalon dinghy and the results are excellent. They recommend 3 apps a year but here in Ontario I find one is sufficient as the dinghy spends 6mos in the garage loft. I guess if lucky enough to be in the Carrib, that 3 apps would be necessary.  I'll try the fabric product on my Sunbrella dodger and bimini.Merry ChristmasJohnM1999#574