[C320-list] All I want for Christmas

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:38:09 PST 2014

How is Santa going to find the rest of us if you ply him with High Test?
No fair upping the anty from cookies and milk.  And besides that kind of
offer could change your rating.  Going from nice to naughty could ruin a
whole sailing season.  Good tidings to all and to all a Merry Christmas.
:)  Pat, 801