[C320-list] Fresh water pump for Perkins Engine Hull 78

Bill Hutt bhutt at windstream.net
Mon Dec 29 09:26:48 PST 2014

Jeff,

We replaced our fresh water pump with a Jabsco variable speed 5 GPM pump. It
works great but best of all it is almost silent.
I wish I could find the model # but I don't have the box. The boat is on the
hard but if I get up there I'll try to take a look at it.
Bill Hutt
"Caribbean Soul" #570
Cleveland, OH