[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 2222, Issue 1

Warren wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:40:53 PST 2014

Boy, I must be getting old and feeble. The following reply was to Jeff
Willis' post re. the Perkins coolant pump, My reply was related to the
Jabsco raw water pump, so keep that in mind.
We did replace the Perkins coolant pump and bought the new one from
TA-Diesels in VA; but, I'm sure you can buy them through any Perkins parts
supplier. As I recall, it was about $250. I doubt the old one can be
rebuilt; but, might be worth a try. Check with Depco Pump in FL.
Warren Updike