[C320-list] New local fleet in SW Florida?

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Thu Feb 13 14:48:43 PST 2014

The association is always interested in adding fleets and the board will
assist you in any way we can.  There is information on our website regarding
this.  Go to the Association tab, Fleet Development tab where you will find
a link to Fleet By Laws, Fleet Charter Application and sample New Fleet
Flyer.

I believe Jeff and Debbie Willis started the thread and I will email them
the current list of members with their contact information.

Good Luck,
Jerry