[C320-list] New local fleet in SW Florida?

Flyingmonkey lou at flyingmonkey.im
Thu Feb 13 19:31:35 PST 2014

Jerry,

Thank you for getting us on course.

Jeff & Debb,

I'm interested in setting this up, or assisting you in setting this up. I think it would be fantastic to have a SW Florida Fleet. I'm already thinking about a fleet trip to the Keys, Cabbage Key, Gasparilla 2015. Let's get this started.

On a side note, I'm driving to Miami tomorrow for the boat show. Anyone else going to be there?

Cheers,
Lou Hodac
Blue Moon
Hull# 702