[C320-list] Sail Care Nightmare

John Zienda jzienda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 14 07:36:09 PST 2014

I used them last winter to clean and do some minor repairs on both of my sails.  Service was great, quality of work-results very good.  I have to second Martin; this is their busy time, so it will take longer than one would want it to see.  We, the Lake Michigan sailors are going nowhere for a while as our lake is solid frozen...  As far as their repairs suggestions- I kind of like the fact that they pay attention to details.  It is always our choice to go with what they suggest or not.  If we would drop our sails at a sail maker, we would most likely see the same approach.

John Zienda
"Zooza" #691 Chicago, IL