[C320-list] Pad Eye on mast

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:51:20 PST 2014

Yes, that, too, is how I use our pole. I couldn't say if a plastic eye would
suffice. Check with the manufacturer. Had I thought about it, I might have
used pop rivets instead of screws. Our marina uses Monel rivits for most
mast attachments; and, so does the last rigger I used. Monel, I think,
because they are stronger than aluminum.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"