[C320-list] Pad Eye on mast

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Wed Jan 8 10:25:23 PST 2014

 I received the following from Scot Alexander with Seldon:

Mr. Lowe,

You will not hit any furling parts but you should always confirm there are no electric or radar cables that you may hit.   Attached is a manual for mast that shows a cross section of the mast.  I would also suggest you use a Seldén eye, Monel rivets and a Seldén pole. Details can be found at www.seldenmast.com

Kind regards,