[C320-list] A/C size survey

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:17:31 PST 2014

I have a 16k BTU by Mermaid.  It is maintenance free reverse cycle a/c so
we enjoy it year round in NC.  We are on Neuse River near Pamlico Sound so
it is used in all 4 seasons.  Does great until outside air is at 40 degrees
or lower it stays on a little longer.  If outside temps remain in 90 degree
range it runs longer to maintain setting.  Love it!  Has been in use since
new in 2006.  BRIAN s/v Serenity #1075