[C320-list] 2014 Rendezvous Announcement - Action required - Respond interested or not

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:38:53 PST 2014

Au contraire, monsieur. Our last stops have been on Little Choptank (Slaughter Creek being a favorite;) or even Dun Cove. For one or a few boats, Flag Harbor is also a usable marina with pool (great hurricane hole) and quite close to Solomons allowing an early arrival. John, the manager at Flag H is very accommodative. There has even been a loaner car available for shopping trips. Slaughter Cr. will add about 10nm to the trip.
So, while options are few, there are options. See the ActiveCaptain markers for more info.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"